Sunday, April 19, 2009

Say........CHEESE!


Today I went with my sister Michele and the fam to take pictures at the temple and this amphitheatre place close by. Michele only gave me pictures of me, or I'm sure there would be some Shelbys in this post (or maybe the picture where I got Erin spitting up!) But here are a few of my pics. I curled my hair, but Michele didn't get me until about two hours later, so my hair got kind of funky. And because of my braces, I sort of have cheesy smiles. But enjoy anyway!

2 comments:

Laura Standage said...

Hey Laura! I love your big smile in the bottom picture; that pic is my favorite. Thanks for sharing the photos, and the updates! Keep up the great writing work! We love you & are proud of you! --the other Laura

Unknown said...

I like Cheese. Well no, I like Cheez.
-Alien