Friday, August 14, 2009

Merlin

So there is a show on BBC called Merlin that Alien showed me (she also showed me BBC Robin Hood, but that's not nearly as good). It's based on the legend of Merlin, obviously, and how he has the gift of magic that he must keep secret because King Uther forbids magic, and how it is his destiny to help Arthur become King.
For some reason, I am like, totally obsessed with it now, and it's like my favorite tv series ever! All the episodes aren't out in America yet, and they just finished the first season in the UK, so it will be a while before season 2 is out, which stinks, because it is at a HORRIBLE CLIFFHANGER!!!!!! I watched all the episodes on Youtube in 5 part segments.
Alien and I are both infatuated with the two main guys. She loves Arthur (aka- Bradley James), and ok, I admit he's pretty cute too, but I prefer Merlin (aka- Colin Morgan), even though he's cute in a weirder way. In my opinion, he rocks. Even though his brown jacket, blue shirt, and red scarf totally clash, that's like, my favorite outfit of his. Anyway, so yeah, I am very obsessed!

Here's the main cast:

Colin Morgan- Merlin
Angel Coulby- Gwen
Bradley James- Arthur
Katie McGrath- Morgana
Anthony Head- Uther
Richard Wilson- Gaius
(with John Hurt as the voice of the dragon!)

1 comment:

Michele said...

Can't wait to see it!!