Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Help?!

Sorry about the blog neglect. I will be better, but now that school's started, I haven't been so good. But I'm going to beg for help, even though I obviously need to find something for myself, but this is my last year for doing science fair, and I really need an idea. Does anyone have any good ideas?

Laura <3

1 comment:

Daniel said...

People don't usually think about books and stories in a science fair, but maybe you could do a textual analysis of a book or of an author's entire works. If you wanted to do something like this, we could talk about what you want to analyze about the text, and then I could show you how to write a program that will do it.

Just an idea. I think it would be fun, but then again it's no secret that I'm a nerd...