Wow, has it really been over a month since I last posted?! Ah! Well, I'm kind of busy tonight, and who knows what the last week of the semester will bring me homework and studying-wise! Well, Christmas and New Year's stuff will eventually come! But since it will take so long, I'm too lazy.
Sadly, I haven't written in Charm at all this entire Christmas holiday. Mostly because family was over, and my break was shorter than usual. Unlike last year when there was NOTHING to do at Grandma's house so I always had my flash drive around my neck and sat on the couch with Dad's laptop, writing over 10,000 words that holiday. Sigh, maybe someday.
Merlin Season 2 has drawn to a close, but since there's still plenty more to the legend, especially on Morgana's part, it's certain there will be a third season, and it is said to come out in September instead of last year's November. Whoo!
Also, I have finally gotten my friend to watch Lord of the Rings (she has no more excuses now that she's finished Merlin) and she REALLY did not like it. I guess it's too depressing and fantasy violent for her. Oh well...let's see if I can force her through them. The end is definitely worth it. I cry every time. But ever since then (and plus the fact that I got all three movie soundtracks for Christmas)I have really been in a Lord of the Rings mood. I've been wanting to re-read them, because I just read them to be able to watch the movies, and now I actually want to remember the stuff I read. Plus, in the back of the last one, there are a thousand appendixes with all sorts of cool information. I think I've already written about that. I could seriously learn all of the dialects of elvish from that thing! Which is why, if I can find the first one somewhere (Stephen threw ours away :p)I want to reread them, and then be a nerd and go through all the appendixes. It will probably actually be a lot of fun!
I've also started one big roleplay with a few friends over email. It's a sci-fi/fantasy mix on a different planet. Whoo...
I'm struggling to think of other news besides Christmas and New Year's as you can probably tell, so I should probably head off. Until next time...
Laura <3
Die Obama-Methode: Strategien für die Mediengesellschaft. Was Wirtschaft
und Politik von Barack Oba Buch Lesen Online
-
*Die Obama-Methode: Strategien für die Mediengesellschaft. Was Wirtschaft
und Politik von Barack Oba*, Dieses Buch ist so unterhaltsam und so
brillant u...
5 years ago
1 comment:
Hey, I feel the same way about LOTR. Ben and I saw one of them in the theater years ago and I was hiding my eyes half of the time. They were too gruesome for me. Oh well, they feed your frenzy right?
Post a Comment