Friday, September 17, 2010

Whoa, it's been a while...

Finally back, I guess. Here's what's basically been going on.

School.

Ah, school. School is fun, boring, busy, and utterly FRESHMAN! I love it! It's a lot of hard work, but I know it will pay off, and it's great to be in that atmosphere again! Right now I am taking Algebra 2, Honors English, Seminary, Mythology, AP Human Geography/World Civilization, Biology, Spanish 2/3, and Computer Tech. Also, I started Colorguard at the high school. I absolutely love it! My ribs and stomach are sore, and I'm soo excited because I'm getting a good workout! I also can't wait for next semester because I'll have MUSICAL THEATER!!!!!!!!

This post was a bit of a random burst, but that's basically what I've been doing. Love you all lots!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds fun!

Laura Standage said...

I used to pretend to be on the colorguard in my backyard (the whole flipping of the flags really fast). So glad that you're enjoying it so much! Enjoy (and endure) your classes! :) We love you!!!