Friday, October 24, 2008

NaNoWriMo

I've talked a little bit about this on the blog, but not in detail. Sorry about this to friends I've bugged about this a million times! But Nanowrimo stands for National Novel Writing Month, which is in November. There is a sight where you can sign up to write a novel with an account. If you're an adult, you have to write 50,000 words. If you are a young adult, you can set your word count goal. You don't have to worry about editing it, that's what December's for!!!!! Here's the link if you want to check it out: www.ywp.nanowrimo.org A PS for friends, even though I've probably said this over and over: Dom's username is codeblue and mine is writerintraining! Karlee and Trevor need to make their accounts soon! If Trevor even does it, I know Karlee is! Why won't Tanner do it? Well, anyway, this would be kindof a short post if I don't add some more stuff, so I'll talk about my story I told you about. That's what I'm doing for Nanowrimo. I was thinking of having it be a trilogy, I've got all 3 stories worked out! But then I had a coolio idea of making the trilogy 3 or 4 trilogies in the Magics Files! I know, it sounds REALLY crazy! But I can't tell you why I'm doing it! It would ruin the secret that's revealed in the 2nd Trilogy!!!! But anyway, yeah. Oh by the way, to siblings: Names for your kids that you can not steal that will be main characters in the Magics Files are- Simon, Larissa, Brock, Meg, Sean, Niena (don't think you'll be using that one!), Chase, Elana, Kyle, Max, Sam for a boy or girl (even though the character's a girl), Jenna, Madelyn, Leo, and Cassandra. Normally I wouldn't mind, but if you named your kids one of these, then I'd have to name characters after my other nieces and nephews. And seeing as I'll have 10 next year, and it will keep going, that could be a bit crazy! Maybe I'll name characters after them when I'm an adult and they've mostly come.
And that's about it! Seeya and Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Don't worry about the names, I think we'll stick to Erin. Good luck on your 50,000 words and numerous trilogies! Get writing!!!