November is coming to an end, and that means that my fun with Nanowrimo will be done for the year. And the sad thing is, I desperately need to get working. Other things have been getting in the way lately, and earlier I was just plain lazy. I'm gonna need a lot of encouragement to finish my book before the end of November. I so far have about 13,000 words and I need 50,000. It's not that I don't have enough information to fit into the story, it's more that I don't have enough time to write a novel in a month while going to school. But even if I don't make it in time, I am going to finish this book. I don't think I could have even gotten this far in one of my books without the help of Nanowrimo sight. At least now I'm a lot better off. Sometime soon, or maybe once I edit it, I'll send you some of my story!
Love you guys!
Die Obama-Methode: Strategien für die Mediengesellschaft. Was Wirtschaft
und Politik von Barack Oba Buch Lesen Online
-
*Die Obama-Methode: Strategien für die Mediengesellschaft. Was Wirtschaft
und Politik von Barack Oba*, Dieses Buch ist so unterhaltsam und so
brillant u...
5 years ago
2 comments:
Keep on keeping on. When you're finished you'll feel so great!!! I can't wait to read it.
HA Ha but wait december is NaNoFiMo
NATIONAL NOVL FINISHING MONTH!!!! yay!!!
Post a Comment