Sunday, March 29, 2009

Walmart!

Last week, the new Walmart opened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alien, Dom, Tanner and I went last Wednesday after school. I'm starting to love that store more and more! After visiting that day, we walked to our elementary school, in hopes of saying hi to our sixth grade teacher, Mr. Willmore. His lights were off and he wasn't there, but the door was unlocked. We ended up talking to our fifth grade teacher, Mrs. Spigarelli, who refused one of the doughnuts Dom bought because she was "trying to lose three pounds." She let us use a bag to put a doughnut in and put on Mr. Willmore's desk. We wrote him a note (which was very interesting with lots of stars, hearts and rainbows. Don't ask.) After putting the note and doughnut on his desk, we wrote messages all over his wall. Fun, huh?
Alien, Ashlie and I went on Saturday when the young men in Alien and Tanner's ward were giving out free hot dogs. The three of us played Rock Band, drank free milk, and ate free cotton candy! And Alien's little sister won a prize basket full of stuff! Dom met us there later, and Trevor was going to, but we had already left by the time he got there. So anyway, here are some pics that Alien took when we went on opening day.



This is the front of Walmart.



Here is Tony the Tiger. A lot of other people came, including the orem owlz mascot, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, the Easter Bunny, Chester Cheetah, Spongebob, etc.



This is a Star Wars Clone Trooper that is at the front of the store. It is made completely out of legos, and it's pretty awesome!



Alien and I stood in these hot dogs beside the Oscar Myer weiner car. I normally wouldn't have had the guts to do such a crazy thing, but Alien was pretty forceful...and it just worked out!



This pic, I love! It's Tanner posing next to the Clone!

So that's what I did at Walmart last week!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

Dear Laura,
(Trying to sound formal)
Hehe sorry sort of kindof really extremely hyper. Walmart was WAAAY fun! i was FORCEFUL? Now I do feel insulted (not at all) hehe but we look so good as hotdogs! VEry yumbilicious! I am going to send an email with that pic to everyone :) Love Ya,
Alien!