Friday, June 4, 2010

Piano Recital...Piano Recital...Piano Recital...Piano Recital!

So yesterday was my Spring Piano recital. My teacher and I had a two piano duet (I don't know if you remember me talking about it), and we performed it for one of my SSA concerts during the school year. It died. That's all I'll say. So now we were more than ready to perform it, and I actually performed at all her recitals at Piano Gallery! I got praise (while also being put on the spot with my sob story, and give an example to the other students about making and learning from mistakes) from both parents and employees (who were slightly curious about why I had been there for four and a half hours, and also wanted to sell me stuff...), and got a new Lord of the Rings piano book (the third one to finish my collection). Tons and tons of fun!

No comments: