Last Sunday, I started doing nails with the girls. That's all it took to get Emily and Rachel going on each other...and on Ben and Daniel. They asked Stephen to let them do his nails to, but he OBVIOUSLY said no. Same with Michael. He's a little boy, unlike Ben and Daniel who are daddies, and we don't want to emotionally scar him. But, it was a fun little activity!
This girl!
-
This girl has grown up so much lately! She gets into EVERYTHING! I can
not look away for a second. She is way more mischievous than either of her
bro...
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie with Pretzel Crust
-
I'm not really a pie person. But, there are a few times a year where it's
practically required to make and/or eat pie. I grew up eating, and actually
lo...
DIY Laundry Detergent
-
WOW! It has been over a year since I have posted on this blog. Oops. I
guess life just got the best of me. I am planning on trying to post a
little more of...
March 2015
-
Winter took its time this year, but when it came it came strong! Church was
cancelled on March 1st, so we spent the morning having our own little
church se...
The Latest
-
Every time I pull up a window to get on the internet I see my home page,
which is our family blog and I start to feel super guilty that I haven't
updated i...
Finally Back
-
I haven't been on for a really long time, but I am finally going to get
back into it. I finally got a new book idea for a 7 book series and it is
going to ...
No comments:
Post a Comment