Saturday, July 24, 2010

Trying to Catch Up!

There's so much to post about and so little time! I've been really busy lately, and just got home, only to rush to pack for girls camp this Tuesday. I'll try to update soon. But I have a dilemma. They changed something on the blogger dashboard, and now I can't figure out how to change fonts and colors (that's why it looks so weird at the top since I changed the picture) so I'm stuck with the background I have right now. I don't know if any of you guys know the new way?

1 comment:

Michele said...

I don't think your layout looks wierd, I think it's cute. However, if you go into the template designer under the advanced tab you can change the color and font there. Good luck. Hope to see you soon, but I guess it will be after girl's camp. Have loads of fun.