Thankfully, around 5:00, my sister Michele and her daughter Shelby came and saved me from my torment. Michele did stuff on the computer downstairs while Shelby watched Dora. I started working on a fort for the two of us, very entertaining to do it for her than just to entertain myself. It actually ended up being a massively long tunnel thing covered with blankets! There was even a room at the end that had the pillows from the couch to relax on! It was so much fun, and it had a lot of room to crawl in! Here are some pics! Sorry, a few are blurry.
After we had had fun playing around in it, I felt like I wanted to do something else. I tried to think of something interesting. Then I remembered something in a magazine about using old cereal boxes and using them to build rooms and stuff like that. I took the cereal boxes we had in the cold storage and was going to make a room, except we didn't have nearly enough to do that. So instead, I made statues!
I was sad when Michele and Shelby left, but when my mom got home, we watched Home Alone on TV since I'd never seen it before. There was another show on at 9:00 on the same channel, and my mom wanted to either watch that or Pride and Prejudice. Can you believe that?! My mom wanting to start a two hour movie at 9 pm?! It was like a dream come true! So we watched Pride and Prejudice. It's such a great show! I love it! Even Code-Red, Doc G. and Professor Tall should watch it some time in their life, or at least know the story.
I know, I know, I should work on one thing at a time, but I couldn't help it! I got inspiration. It's sort of a cheesy love story/science fictiony yet not science fictiony. I'll tell you about it some time. Here is a cartoon version of the main character. I'm not the best with bodies, but I think my head and faces have improved. I've started doing the whole circle, lines detailed thing. But I don't know what to name her! I need some ideas!
So that's what's been going on. Leave some comments!! Love ya!
1 comment:
It looks like YOU and Shelby had fun together! I like your drawing too! Good luck with a name!
Post a Comment